Well, today was Saturday. Why was it Saturday you ask? Well, it's because I did good things. Here they are:
- Went to get my suit for my orchestra concert. Also got new shoes.
- Went to Market Street Grill. Got good stuffed salmon.
- Went to the Utah High School College Fair. Looked at some colleges.
- Came home and played counter strike.
- Went w/ Rob and Dad and played Laser Tag.
- I need a jacket for my orchestra concerts. Haven't had one for a while. So me and dad went to JCPenny's to get one. Met the same salesman we had two years ago, and let's just say that he keeps that store in business with his service. So got a suit, shirt, church shoes, and school shoes.
- 'Nuff said about Market Street. It was goooood......
- I went and looked at colleges. I talked to USU, UofU, that one Nolan's going to right now, and some others. I went, talked to them, said I liked biology and chemistry, gave them my barcode to scan, and then they gave me free stuff. It was great!
- 'Nuff said about Market Street. It was sensory-depriving, good-natured screen fun.
- I really wanted to play laser tag. So dad took me and Rob to NickelCity to play. It was pretty good, until I lost our ticket. So dad bought us another one. So after the first game, I found the other one, so we got to play two games. So now I'm tired and sweaty.
No comments:
Post a Comment