Well, I almost injured myself again. How? Being social, silly.
I went to the Mountain View choir concert last night, and it was pretty good. Some people get points for trying, some get points for amazing dancing skills, and some get major points for sheer talent. But here's why I almost died. I wanted to stay after to talk to some of my friends. Yep, poor old Conner wanted to brave sick, large, tumultuous crowds to talk. Although, I ran home to make it in time for bed. I should have stayed, would have made some things much easier to do. Next time, I'm going to be social, no matter the cost.
So, I'm going to be social, even if it kills me (which it might). The End!
I went to the Mountain View choir concert last night, and it was pretty good. Some people get points for trying, some get points for amazing dancing skills, and some get major points for sheer talent. But here's why I almost died. I wanted to stay after to talk to some of my friends. Yep, poor old Conner wanted to brave sick, large, tumultuous crowds to talk. Although, I ran home to make it in time for bed. I should have stayed, would have made some things much easier to do. Next time, I'm going to be social, no matter the cost.
So, I'm going to be social, even if it kills me (which it might). The End!
No comments:
Post a Comment