Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Injury Due To Social Activity Mk. II

Yep, I managed to hurt myself doing something social. again. No, nothing that will scar, but just hurts, and needs band-aids. Here's the list:
  1. Minor lacerations to the left forearm.
  2. Minor abrasions to the left palm.
  3. Major (when I say major, I mean it hurts on its own, and needs alcohol and coverings) abrasions to the right elbow.
  4. Major laceration to the left thumb (You know how when your thumb is straight, and you have those folds of skin? All of those on my thumb are cut, so bending my thumb hurts lots).
How did I injure myself being so social? Well, yesterday was Capture the Flag day. So, after running backwards for five feet, I made it to the neutral zone, only to have my feet stop, and my body keep moving. I scraped along the concrete for a pretty long time.

Other than that, not much. I'm going to Mountain View Choir concert tom. because I promised I would. Then my concert is a week from saturday. Got to go write my paper, bye!
-The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment