Well, I've got two stories to talk about. Make that three. First: Rob had his pinewood derby, and I'll talk about that later, when I can add pictures. They're pretty cool. Second: I'm no longer failing english. I got a B- on my annotation, so that bumped me up. Thanks Alex for the help. Third: I'm uncoordinated. When running away from a house yesterday night, I tripped and fell on my face. I was doorbell-ditching on Haloween (AKA National Diabetic Depression Day), which in and of itself was not smart. I had to hide in the bushes until there was no more trick-or-treaters in the area, so I got some pretty odd looks. Then I fell on my face. Yep.
But other than that, full steam ahead. Exams start in 1.5 weeks, so I'm sticking my nose to the wheel. See ya soon! -The End
But other than that, full steam ahead. Exams start in 1.5 weeks, so I'm sticking my nose to the wheel. See ya soon! -The End
No comments:
Post a Comment