Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring Term, Begun!

I'm back, and just in time for school! California was great, so here's a rundown.

  1. Wednesday, Me and Dad flew there, and got to Grandma's at about 2130.
  2. Thursday, All of us went to the Maritime Mueseum, then out to the pier. We went to the Sea Center, and to get ice cream. There was a pigeon in the store, so when Rob inevitably scared it out, it flew right into Alex's face. Some may not know that Alex is scared of birds, and especially pigeons. It was pretty funny.
  3. Then, Me, Dad, and Rob went to Kid's World, a big park in Santa Barbara. I read my Steve Jobs book (see post below).
  4. Friday, we all went to the zoo. It was fun. Then, we all read, and went to bed.
  5. Saturday, it was raining. We planned to go to Magic Mountain, and hoped the rain would thin out the crowds. When we got there, it was raining pretty hard, and was supposed to all day. Eventually, about 1 1/2 hours after we got there, they closed the park and gave tickets for another visit. yea.
  6. Then we stayed at the hotel for the rest of the day.
  7. Sunday, we flew back. I got back home in time to rush into Sunday School just before it started. Then, after church, I and Brother Larsen went to Sister Stouffer's house to give her the sacrement. She's a widow, and can't come, so that's why. It was my first time. Curiously, Bro Larsen talked to me about going into gene therapy, just like Dad.... 
  8. Monday, I woke up, went to school, and came home. Then I wrote this.
The End!
Taken from Maps.Google

No comments:

Post a Comment