Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Middle English

Well, this Tuesday went ok. First, I had English, with a new teacher. That is pretty harrowing, having to learn a whole new system each term, but I think I'm going to like Mr. Rosett. Right now, I'm working on a page about the first 18 lines of the prologue to The Canterbury Tales, in the original middle English. It's hard, but I'm almost done. Also, I had my "A Gentle Introduction Into Computer Programming, Basics" class today. It's going to be fun, because it's Mr. Manning, and the curriculum is going to be fun and challenging, for me and the rest of the class. I beat Dad 15-12, 15-10 in racquetball tonight, and the season finale to The River is on tonight. And, to finish it off, I was invited to the "National Youth Leadership Forum" as a Medicine 2012 Scholar. They wanted me to pay $2195 plus airfare, room and board, to attend a series of lectures from apparently rich and aristocratic people. I was apperently invited because I scored top 92% on the PSAT* and said I was interested in biological medicine. I'm not going, and that's okay. I kept the invitation card because it looks good on my wall (hehehe). The End!
* PSAT is a registered trademark of the College Board.

No comments:

Post a Comment