Tuesday, January 10, 2012

It's his Birsday!

Well, today is January 10, and nine years ago, Robbert was born.
Much has changed.
This post is going to be an angry rant, so be advised.
Right now, at 11:44 AM MST, Robbie is on the computer.
I'm at school.
This makes me very frustrated.
Here we go:
Rob was excited when Hana's wedding was on this friday, because he got to skip school. Then he found out it was Parent Teacher Conferences, and was outraged. He believed that he was being shorted a vacation day, and demanded one day off of school, which Dad denied. Until yesterday. Rob first received a beanbag chair, which is random, and IT WAS BEFORE HIS BIRTHDAY. He shouldn't get presents before. Then, Mom said he didn't have to go to school today, because it was his birthday, and she worked it out with the teacher so he wouldn't miss anything. ARRRGH
So, through obvious deduction, Rob has received extra time on the computer, because he's on right now, and has been since 9:16 AM. Just makes me angry the "emotional-unequality". By this I mean that mom invests much more 1. Time, 2. Money (for recreation and gifts, food, games, that sort of stuff, not meds) and 3. Emotional attachment. It's evident to everyone, at least I believe so.
While I've been saying this, it's been a completely biased view, and I'm okay with that. So, I expect to get 2/29/12 off, and still go to wherever Dad planned for the 16th. Okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment