Monday, January 16, 2012

Weddings Are Fun, If Your Getting Married

Well, Hana is now Mrs. Cordon, and the rest of the family is asleep and exhausted. I have some pictures, but I'll talk about the weekend first. Mari, Jake, and Jaden came over for the weekend. Then Grandma Joyce came. Then Waterford lost the racquetball match 7-14. Then, IT came.

I woke up early in the morning, about 7:05, to the sounds of running and yelling, as if someone were trying to leave frantically. Hana was a bit late to go to her hair and makeup appointments. She left. Then we all got ready. Then, at about 8:45, we got up and left to the Draper Temple. After about 1.25 hrs of waiting, they came out, and we took pictures. Then across the street to the luncheon, very good food.
Then we went home for a few hours, and then went to the reception. It looked very nice, lots of soup, baked confectionary delights, and cake. I was to stand guard duty over the gifts, and greet everyone that was in line to say hello to Mr. & Mrs. Cordon. I saw lots of people, both known and unknown, but I failed to see two people that should have been there.
Then Hana and Nolan left to Park City, and left me to clean up.
Here's a link to the whole collection of pics.
P.S. My current check waiting to be cashed is $82.05























No comments:

Post a Comment