It all began with waking up. I slept in, because I forgot to set my alarm. I woke up by my natural clock at 5:50, but was late in getting stuff ready. So then we went to seminary, and it was good. Then school. Here you go Mari:
- Math. I turned in my homework, and continued reviewing what I learned last year in A2 Honors
- Photo. We watched a boring video.
- Racquetball. We talked about schedules (still don't have one yet), and plans for the season.
- Lunch. I had a meatball sub.
- History Club, (inside of the lunch hour), we talked about different cultures and education systems.
- History. We talked about socialism.
- Strings, we played our songs.
- English. We had another discussion (14/ out of 14 in the year), and that was that.
Alex had me hold stuff up so she could tape them up, because I'm so tall (5'6''), frost brownies, and cut them out. Then we had to leave the kitchen, and exist either by the TV, or by the PC.
Hana had fun, Alex's plan worked out, and everyone was happy.
And that was my Friday.
Now to the title of the post.
I really used the system to my advantage this week. I get 30min for every test between 40-180. I got a lot of tests. So, counting the 4hrs yesterday, I have received a total of 11:30 hours this week. WOW.
And, I bought Robbert his birthday present.
That's it.
I love how, for the rest of your life, you will associate talking about your day in detail with your beloved sister! :)
ReplyDelete