Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My manager is a panic-er

Yep, Teresa worries and panics. So when she fired the 2nd floor housekeeper, she again was frantic, running around, and struggling to find a replacement. Who did she find, you ask? Me! Yep, she wants me to do the third floor and second floor housekeeping for the next week. You know what I'll say to that? "No. I was told to cover the third floor, and nothing more than that." But, they can't fire me, or else they'll be in so much trouble, because 1 housekeeper for 50 rooms does not cut it. Also so tired. By this I mean not the tired where you physically can keep moving, but mentally have to stop, but where I mentally can keep going, but my legs quit prematurely. Housekeeping is hard, especially when I have to serve breakfast and lunch, clean 6-8 rooms, and do laundry. All at getting up at 0600. Can't wait for housekeeping to end. -The End

<edit> P.S. My burn is going to heal just fine. Mum was a bit worried, so she took me to the doctor. He says to keep it covered when I work, so no infections. So tired, I'm going to bed at 9:11 PM MDT. </edit <edit> How interesting that I went from being so happy Sunday to so depressed today. This work's not cut out for me. </edit> </depression>

No comments:

Post a Comment