Monday, July 9, 2012

~~~~~

Is it a problem to think?

Yep. I've seen how you glance, stare, gawk, and other assorted visual-observations you direct at me as I sit staring into space. You, however, don't bother to think what I'm doing. Yep, I'm actually thinking. Maybe you look at me and say, "Wow, you really don't know how to talk or even be social," or just scoff and look disgusted. But I'm in there, and I talk with myself. What other kid do you know that debates with himself, all inside his own head. What kid likes to think of physical atomic structures, define words, and conduct conversations with himself and others inside of his own head? Ever wonder what my face looks like when I play computer? It gets distant, and I think. Ever wonder why I can't talk to girls or even people? Because I hold mock conversations for every contingency in my head, but never the ones that pop up. I overthink, I overplan, I compensate for the impossible. But, We know (that's my multiple consciousnesses speaking), We know that you don't know. So keep your unjustified and foolish thoughts to yourself. But be careful, for if you overthink, We will hear you. Interesting, We think inside Our head to be alone with Ourselves, but to penetrate your privacy, well, We guess you already do that with your careless and derogatory statements. So, what should we all take from this rant of my intellect? Leave me alone to think, because my mind is not a hospitable place, and some conversations are better left unsaid.
So, one last question, is it a problem to think?

<edit>P.S., I guess since this is my 100th post, I should congratulate, but, as you can tell, I'm not really in the mood. So back off!</edit>

Click here for the russian translation. Why? I don't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment