Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Not So Bored
Well, I'm not so bored anymore. Waterford lost its Racquetball match on Thursday 4-17, ouch, but I got to see Hana and Nolan's home! Then the weekend was just full of computer and church. Then, on Monday, we went back to school. When we were dropping me and Caleb off, we all thought he had debate lab, so he wouldn't be coming back home with us. Unfortunately, he didn't have debate lab, so we had to turn around and go get him. Sounds unfortunate, but mundane right? Turns out I also had work, and I wouldn't be able to make it. Then Mom came and helped me out by calling the Seville, and between Mom and the managers, we worked out that, because I have been covering for a lot of people lately, that I wouldn't need to come in, and that they would get somebody to cover for me. *Thanks Kari* Then today was pretty exhausting. Racquetball practice went well, until I scraped the top layer of my skin off on a dive. Then, again by the point of the mountain, we got a call. Apparently, Hannah Vance forgot to get someone cover her shift tonight, and I was the first person she thought of. So I went to work, and it was one of the best shifts I've ever had there. Almost no people, good food I got to take home, finishing early, friends working with me, and I even got a ride home. So, I'm not bored anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay!!! I am so happy that you are not longer bored! Way to go Idaho
ReplyDelete