Thursday, January 26, 2012

I Lost, And I'm Proud!!!

Well, the annual Racquetball-Match-At-Orem was today, and well, the team lost, and I lost. There's some backstory here, though. I took the bus home, because we left at 3:00, instead of when Dad leaves at 3:20. Did some homework, then got here, and pointed out all the local landmarks out to the rest of my team. Then, we went and played. The first match I refereed was 15-0, 15-1. We lost that one. The second match I refereed was Waterford 3-15, 15-7, 10-11. So close.... Then I played. By this time, I knew my sugars were low. So, I did pretty bad first game, 4-15, then Coach gave me some advice, which I had a hard time following, so the final score was 4-15, 6-15, but I'm still proud!
Found this on a Google Images search.

No comments:

Post a Comment