Sunday, December 25, 2011

Positive December Vacation!

Well, that [Holiday] happened. yep. My spoils probably are cooler than yours. :P


  1. $50 to Wallmart, from Nanna.
  2. $30 to Amazon, from Hana.
  3. $Hundert on a American Express gift card, courtesy from Stoneware.
  4. Pajama pants. :)
  5. A fleece jacket, good because my other one is falling apart.
  6. A balaclava, and two whole gloves for me, to keep me warm.
  7. 2 books, Percy Jackson series.
  8. Curses, the card game. I like it.
  9. Blaze the Trail, a OregonTrail-like card game, describing the plot of the Mormon Pioneers.
  10. A candle from the Souths, the family whose son carpools with us.
  11. Un-Salted Cashews (I asked for those).
  12. "Vanilla Salt", from Heidi, it's salt w/ vanilla flavour!
  13. STAR WARS THE OLD REPUBLIC MMORPG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A guide book came with it! WOOT WOOT!
  14. Sid Meyers Civ V
  15. Sid Meyers Civ V (odd, I know, double gift.)
  16. Peace on Earth.
Well, that's it for now, got to play TOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment