Yep, it's true. I am now officially certified to touch your food. If it's in Utah County.
Explanation:
Some time ago, (I don't know when, I haven't worked since last night and last, last Monday night) all the Seville employees were required to become certified to touch the old peoples' food. So, I went online today, went through the online course, had my dad pay $21, took the test, and got these lovely two images:
And in other words:
I haven't posted for a while because vacation is sooooo hard. I've just been playing sooooo much Minecraft.
So yah.
I'm working Saturday and Sunday morning. For posterity, that's Christmas Proper and Christmas Eve. And boxing day. :(
Oh well,
Have Fun!


That is so much easier than it used to be! I had to go to a building and watch a 2 hour movie on the horrors of cooked chicken being placed on the same cutting board as raw chicken, then I had to take a multiple choice test and then the results were mailed to you 2 months later. The suspense was awful. Just kidding. It was so easy I could have taken it on a whim and passed. I'm glad you have a piece of paper to prove you are competent. It's amazing how much value our society puts on pieces of paper...
ReplyDelete