Hi Everyone! I'm a 17 year old high school senior up at Waterford. I'll start there.
I'm 17: Pretty self explanatory, but when I was signing up for Racquetball (I'm doing it that again), I was ALMOST (within a few days, because if I turned 18 anytime during the season, I could sign for myself) able to sign for myself. It's crazy, that I'm almost a legal adult. I'm almost old enough to go on my mission, to join the Army by myself (if they'll take me), and that I'll be 18.
I'm a Senior: It comes with being 17. I'm in the class of 2014 at Waterford, and I'm going to be graduating this year. Pretty exciting, huh? I'm doing Cross Country right now, and will be doing Robotics and Racquetball in the winter. My grades are pretty good.
Waterford! I made it back. Here's the story:
I needed an A1c of 7.9 to go back to waterford, and in classic Conner fashion, I slipped past at the very end.
I need to go right now, (Mom has some soup and meds for me to eat, because I got my wisdom teeth out today), so by everyone! I'm still alive!
No comments:
Post a Comment