Thursday, January 10, 2013

Found My Wallet

Yep, I just found my wallet w/ my coneys card, my bk card, my temple recommend  last year's dance card, my $2 bill from Sister Boulter, and $158 in cash (not counting the $2). I'm happy! Seconded to that, I might have a way to pick up Frisbees off the floor, you know, for the Robot Thing? Well, it's like this.
This is the Robot in 3 Day Guys, showing off their magazine regulator. What I'm thinking is that if we mount those wheels close to the floor (about 1") we can drive up to Frisbees and pull them up a ramp into our Mag or our Shooter. I'll put my technical drawings up tom., maybe. But, I'm gonna talk to Mr. Harris about this tomorrow  Sorry for all the nerd stuff, I love my Robotics class and the whole idea.
The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment