Sunday, December 2, 2012

I'm quitting my blog for a while. Not to slander, aggravate, or hurt. Rather, I've found out that I really cannot count this as my journal. I've been in denial over a year, and will post only pictures, and select items, such as news. I will soon start a companion blog which is excerpts of my journal. Sorry for any of this, but someone stood up and made me realize. Thanks.
-The End, for a while.
<edit> It's hard to talk to dad when he's not here, and I didn't know if he took his cell mari. </edit>

1 comment:

  1. I'm proud of you Conner. I was actually going to suggest starting another blog and making it private because I understand the importance of writing your feelings and thoughts down and getting them out of your system. And if anyone in the family understands about not getting along with parents (particularly moms), it's me. I can tell you from experience, it gets SO much better once you move out and have some independence.

    ReplyDelete