Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Social is hard

Ya, today was mutual day. So, I had to go be social. Not fun. We made pies for others, and delivered them, but I didn't participate. This for two reasons: 1. You may recall I scar when I cook socially (more on this later), and 2, I was taking pictures:





Yea, Mike's back from Bulgaria.






Chance drew somthing...


Okay, some explanation of the photos. This activity was a combined one, and was located at the Larsens',  because they have a really nice kitchen. I mean it. Anyway, we did service.

So, as noted above, I scar at social activities. This is because of my July 5th date, where I gave myself 2nd degree burns to my right forearm. BUT this could change. Right now, my 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, 5 year, and 7 year plans call for a date within 4 weeks. More to come.
-The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment