Thursday, October 4, 2012

Well, apparently "okay" and "best ever" are now synonyms. Yep, it was ParentTeacher Conferences. So Mum went to PTConf. and came back and said that they were okay, and proceeded to abash me for not doing what I could (which was a misunderstanding about that one, {Mum's never been one to quote correctly}) And that I was sooooo close to failing Applied Physics, which is a Pass/Fail, hinged at 80%. So, because I have an 83.5%, I'm sooooo close to failing. And mom wonders why I don't "want to be my friend, and do stuff with me". Really, best PTConf ever, and it's ok, but do better? Thanks.
<edit>Here's a comic about the cloud, so Mom will feel better after I was kinda rude to her.
</edit>

1 comment:

  1. 1. I love the comic
    2. Why in the world does Waterford have a pass/fail class - that's just silly
    3. Good job on all the other classes
    4. I miss you
    5. Lets me friends and hang out at Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete