Hey, just saying I'm having a wonderful time trying out Counter Strike, Global Operations. Getting ready for the (hopefully) SWEET LAN party we goin' to have. Counter-terrorists anyone?
Can I be included in on at least 1 game of Golden Eye with the paintball setting on?? I'm not much for Counter Strike, Global Operations, or any of those hip new games. I just want it old school. (But not paperboy old school!)
Obviously there are going to be computer parties going on, but I would like to see my hubby once in a while since we will be on vacay and all...
ReplyDeleteWow Mari, look at all of your hip lingo!!!! Hubby, Vcay! ;) You totes gots it goin on!! Let's go get some good hun-cal Fro-Yo!!!
DeleteCan I be included in on at least 1 game of Golden Eye with the paintball setting on?? I'm not much for Counter Strike, Global Operations, or any of those hip new games. I just want it old school. (But not paperboy old school!)
ReplyDelete