Well, school is back, and so are the puters.
First, the classes.
I've got Seminary w/ Bro. Bokovoy (Yep hana, him again...) But the thing about seminary is it's only Mon.-Thurs. because of some class they got to take on Fri.
Then I've got PreCalc 2 w/ Mrs. Orton
APUSH w/ Jan VanArsdall
Standard American lit w/ Mr. Zellner
Standard Physics w/ Mr. Henrickson
German 3b w/ Herr Hardison
Strings w/ Mrs. Morris
Applied Physics w/ Mr. Harris
Racquetball w/ Mr. Dolbin.
That's it.
First, the classes.
I've got Seminary w/ Bro. Bokovoy (Yep hana, him again...) But the thing about seminary is it's only Mon.-Thurs. because of some class they got to take on Fri.
Then I've got PreCalc 2 w/ Mrs. Orton
APUSH w/ Jan VanArsdall
Standard American lit w/ Mr. Zellner
Standard Physics w/ Mr. Henrickson
German 3b w/ Herr Hardison
Strings w/ Mrs. Morris
Applied Physics w/ Mr. Harris
Racquetball w/ Mr. Dolbin.
That's it.
I thought you were taking advanced chemistry?
ReplyDelete