Monday, September 17, 2012

Clear the Air

We've got some housekeeping to do first.
  1. Yep, I've finally got a physical manifestation of my cell-phone. It's still 385-204-4225, but I haven't figured out how to make it call from that number, so if you could add in 801-376-9669 as my Work number, or something, that'd help.
  2. We're getting new managers at the Seville, and apparently, they are sticklers for the rules. Word in the Seville is that we should be worried, because it's going to get interesting.
  3. School's still going on, and on our T-Bot (A pre-cut wooden hydraulic robot kit), I managed to do the design challenge in 14.9 seconds. We had to pick up 2 ping-pong balls, and maneuver them into a can.


Source:  bocabearings.posterous.com
Now, not much else, I just had to do the housekeeping stuff. Guess this is The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment