Sunday, August 12, 2012

Technology

Well, this morning, I'm helping Mom import pictures from her new schn (tried to put an umlaut over the a)azy camera. *change of direction* I was just helping mom for the last 5 minutes, not easy I tell you, when we try to create at least 2 different folders containing family pictures, and pictures for an unnamed third party. So who do we call when it comes to the wonderful world of digital images, Macs and photo-manipulation software? Not me, but Alex. So, as I try to explain to Mum that we need to import the videos into iMovie, instead of iPhoto, I am bashfully told to leave, lending myself to amend this blog post, into an anger rant. I CAN DO PHOTOS TOO! I wasn't in there for a party Alex, goodness.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry it was frustrating for you buddy!! Macs are just a whole new world. If I ever have pc problems I promise I will come visit you in your black corner of happiness :)

    ReplyDelete