Yep, to save space on my picasa account (so I can continue to add pictures) I deleted the folder entitled "Conner Doggett's Life", which you may know, also is the name of this blog. So, a bunch of pictures are gone, replaced by boring NOT AVALIBLE signs. Oh darn, no matter, I'll back them up, and fix this. On the other hand, I have alot more space, so yay? Hana's new blog is up, so follow the link at the top of the page, and her house pictures are still forthcoming, because Motel 6 has horrible upload speeds. Back to why I'm so smart, because of this one picture.
Now, look at this picture (Courtesy of Brother Larsen's facebook page):
| Mormon Trail Center, Omaha NE August 8th 2012. My face is weird, because I didn't know when the timer would go off. |
Notice the similarities? Well, Susie said she'd give me $1 US if we visited the trail center, as it is one of her favorite temples and visitor centers. So, Mission Completed, but still don't know if I'm going to collect on the one dollar.
Remember, H+N house pictures to come, and check out their blog!
<edit> For those who want to know, the Larsen's picture was taken circa 2 months later than the Doggett '09 Church History Tour.</edit>
<edit> For those who want to know, the Larsen's picture was taken circa 2 months later than the Doggett '09 Church History Tour.</edit>
-The End, One Dollar Richer

Good Job Conner, really earning those bucks!
ReplyDelete