Another rant. Sorry, but needed to say it without screaming it at home, when I'm the only one here. Certain sensitive parts have been translated to certain Star Wars languages, because the Google Translate is too omnipresent.
I don't have to go to mutual. There, Bro. Larsen, I said it. I don't know how many times I've had to say to Chance, Konnor, Aaron, you, or anybody else who would listen why I'm not as social. But here goes:
I don't have to go to mutual. There, Bro. Larsen, I said it. I don't know how many times I've had to say to Chance, Konnor, Aaron, you, or anybody else who would listen why I'm not as social. But here goes:
- Much of a teenager's social interaction comes from school. As my school experience is almost completely closed off from my home, both geographically (by means of distance), and figuratively (by means of "Just-Not-Going-To-Happen").
- I don't naturally come into social activity due to 1. So, when you so casually remark that I really don't know how to be social, there's a reason.
- I have acute medical and minor psychological needs and issues. These, which seem to be beyond some of your understanding, provokes not curiosity, but disdain, repulsion, queer fascination, and other un-wanted emotions. These needs and/or issues, mentioned above, are easily understood if time is put in in a thoughtful and careful manner to understand and sympathize on these needs and/or issues regarded.
- In addition to the aforementioned needs and/or issues, there are other situations akin to the needs and/or issues. These,
such asmeechoo ees , are highly personal, and I'm not going to share them. - Lots of other stuff, but highly personal.
- Reading my Censor, eh?
-the end.
![]() |
| Not my picture. Feel free to copy. |

No comments:
Post a Comment