Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Addiction Speech

Today for mutual, we had Bro. Erikson teach us about addiction. I again fulfilled the role of photographer, and here are some images.
Bro. Erikson Teaching About 
Homeostasis.

Bro Bahr and Bro Siebach.

Bro. Erikson leading an Exercise.

Bro. Erikson with a mousetrap.

Bro. Erikson demonstrating a mousetrap.

Bro. Erikson demonstrating a rattrap.

What happens to a pencil in a rat trap.

More exercise stuff.

Bro. Erikson leads an exercise. We were supposed to hold our breath as long as we could. These peeps are going on 1:05 minutes/seconds.
Also, Chance and Aaron and Konnor think I don't date enough, so are starting to try to set up dates with girls for me. At first, I was prideful, and wanted to tell them not to interfere with my social life, but then I realized that Chance Wilde's recommendation is priceless. So Thanks!
-The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment