Well, today was pretty good. I went to work, watched some TV, played on the computer, and had Susie Larsen help me w/ my video project. It really confounds me that there is no book I can read about social interaction..., but if there is, could you refer it to me? But in other words, she helped a lot, so my project is back on track. Not much more than that, so here's a self description, (It's not true, I promise!):
<edit>It was kinda a proto-date. And thats weird. <edit> Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't like other girls as much, but she was the one I thought of first, and DARN, I've just spilled my feelings on the Internet. Wait for this to go viral..., wish I didn't save these edits. Wait! Now I've broken the 3rd wall (or was it the fourth?)! This entire blog breaks the Xth wall! Space-Time goes down before our very own eyes.<edit> And that's how I ramble at 2155 about my insecurities! Yay!</edit> </edit> </edit>
<edit>
![]() |
| Feel free to copy, as it's not mine. |
<edit> Help! I can't stop messing around on my blog! I have to rearrange the gadgets, update my pictures, add all these edits, change them to italics so you can tell when I'm editing, add a depressing hit counter, and look at that picture this entire time! <edit> Also, Nolan graduated, did I say that earlier? </edit> Now this entire post is more edits than originals, and it just keeps making me feel worse. Can I go to bed now, its 2200 and I'm tired and just want all this to go away, but as stated before, I can't stop rambling. Help! </edit>
<edit> -The End! </edit>
No comments:
Post a Comment