Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Line Must Be Drawn

Well, Stake Conference was today. It was nice, but everyone is bored now after. So Rob was allowed to play on his computer playing a "church game" which is just a dungeon-crawler where he kills monsters and completes quests. I, however, am not allowed to play Rollercoaster Tycoon, where I'm not killing, and I'm using my mind. So I too Dad's Iphone and am using it to vent my frustration, so I son't blow my top. Also, I'm making supper tonight. It's chicken stir fry and rice, mit chocolate chip cookies. :)

2 comments:

  1. Although I agree that Robbie should be sitting through stake conference with only a Friend magazine or two, we unfortunately have to remember 3 things: 1 - He is just barely nine years old and has the attention span of a dog in a room full of squirrels. 2 - You are almost 16 years old and held to a much higher standard as you should be because of your age. and 3 - He is the baby of the family, and always will be, so mom has a hard time letting him grow up and both mom and dad have been parents for almost 3 decades and are tired of fighting every battle. If you only knew the stuff that you get away with that would never fly when I was your age!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also - dinner sounded scrumptious! I totally miss those family dinners!

    ReplyDelete