Thursday, February 16, 2012
I don't want to do a title
Well, last night was my Concert. First, I went to school, and then I got picked up by Alex. Then we went to Dr. Swinyard, for my diabetes. My A1C has fallen from 9.7 to 9.0, but that is still way to high up. I als need to test more, get a dilated pupil eye exam, and the pee in the cup exam. Then me and Alex went to Chickfille (don't know how to spell), and we ate good chicken. Then she took my to Nothing Bundt Cakes, where we both got a bundt cake. We then went to Waterford, and ate the cakes. I then went inside at 5:30, and got changed, tied my bow tie only twice, an accomplishment, and then went and played my violin. Alex says we did good. Then I came home. Game tonight, will post results. Bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment