Wednesday, February 1, 2012

FIRE!!FIRE!!FIRE!!

FIRE!! That's what happened today. Apparently, Sid Crocket's house caught on fire, but issued only smoke. Sid got her Modal T out, but they couldn't find the source of the fire. Also, Mom was drafted to direct traffic away, because the road was closed.
Then, tonight, we're supposed to get snowed on, but Dad couldn't drive me, so I biked over here, to the Seville. So, I brought my Tundra Warfare Kit, patent pending. It includes:

  1. Vest, for core warmth.
  2. Over Jacket, w/ shell and liner, for warmth.
  3. Balaclava, for head warmth.
  4. NiteLite Jacket, so I can be seen in the dark.
  5. Gloves, because, you need them...?
  6. My racquetball glasses, to keep rain and snow out of my eyes.
  7. My helmet, to keep my head safe.
  8. Backpack, to hold it all.
So, I'm going to be cold, but Sid's house was pretty hot today. What
Juxtaposition

No comments:

Post a Comment