Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving Part all

We went to Thanksgiving!


Here's all the children of the 
Raimer-Doggett Clan.

The Whole Raimer-Doggett Clan















Now for the explanations for the photos. Sorry about the formating, I'm new at this.
  1. Family Photo, Children
  2. Family Photo
  3. Some Ice I found on my window.
  4. The guy in front of us from Houston to Cleveland almost went into diabetic shock. He seemed to be okay when led off the plane by the paramedics.
  5. The dark empty road to Rita's house.
  6. Jake and Robbie playing together.
  7. My hotel room. I got bored, so I took pictures with exposures 10 seconds or longer. This was 13 sec with the TV as light.
  8. Alex and Rob at "The Chooser", or what we call a Continental Breakfast.
  9. Another bored, late night shot. Just the clock-radio.
  10. Tyler on top of some hay!
  11. Uncle Roger in Rita's hay loft. We were moving hay up there for her on Thanksgiving Day.
  12. Sisters, but not twins.
  13. Rob's Force LightningTM directed at the hay elevator.
  14. Hana looking out of the hay loft.
  15. Jaden trying not to laugh.
  16. Nolan, Hana, and Jaden playing.
  17. Mari kissing Jaden.
  18. Nolan kissing Hana.
  19. The remains of Rita's bonfire.
  20. Rita's bonfire.
Well, that's all folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment